Sunday 13 November 2022, Trentino Eventi S.S.D.R.L. is organizing the 20° GARDA TRENTINO HALF MARATHON
Participation limit: 3.200
The closing date for registration is 04 november 2022
Start time: 10.15
PARTICIPATION and ENROLMENT
Athletes wishing to participate must be 18 years old by the date of the event.
- If you run with tourist-sporting goals in the not agonistic race it will be enough to register online and then fill in and sign the Garda Trentino Half Marathon liability waiver form. DOWNLOAD THE LIABILITY WAIVER FORM
In this case you are not be included in the FIDAL/WA ranking list and you can’t compete fopr a prize . You’ll have your time but not included the position and i twill be not recognized as an official time
- If you prefer to take part in the agonistic race, and have the chance to compete for a prize and be included in the FIDAL/WA ranking list you have to:
– hold membership of a foreign Sports Federation affiliated with IAAF and in this case you have to provide Garda Trentino Half Marathon with a copy of the association license
– get the FIDAL Runcard and provide Garda Trentino Half Marathon with a copy of the medical certification which allows you to take part in competitive races according to the Italian law. DOWNLOAD THE HEALTH FORM
What you need to enroll
– entry form
– membership card or Liabilty waiver form
Euro 30,00 for registrations until 31 Juli
Euro 35,00 for registration from 1 August until 30 September
Euro 40,00 Late registration from 1 October until 04 November
The registration fee is not refundable. Athletes who are unable to take part in the running competition have the opportunity to transfer his/her registration to another person but only before 20 october 2022; on substitution of registration, the new registrant must present all the required documentation.
- Insurance, technical and medical assistance;
- Race kit with sponsor gadgets
- Official gadget
- Refreshments stations along the course;
- Final refreshments after finishing line;
- Official program and other informative materials;
- Timing service;
- Chip rental for race time detection;
- Official participation medal (only for athletes who complete the race);
- Personal clothes deposit
- Retired athletes transport service to the finishing line.
- Post race transportation shuttle bus from finish area to Palafiere
BIB NUMBERS PICK UP
Friday November 11 from 04.00 pm to 08.00 pm,
Saturday, November 12, from 10.00 am to 07.00 pm
Sunday, November 13, from 07:00 am. to 09:00 am.
Registrations will close on 04/11/2022. Applications received after that term will not be accepted. The organization reserves the right to close registration in advance or to accept registrations after the closing date at its sole discretion. In any case, entries will not be accepted on the day of the event.
Time measurement and processing of the rankings will be electronically with a system based on an active transponder (“chip”) attached to the race number. The chip is strictly personal and cannot be exchanged. Athletes who in any way loose and/or damage the “chip” will not be timed and will not be in the rankings. The measurement of times and the processing of the classifications will be carried out by mysdam
The results of the Garda Trentino half Marathon will be available on the Resulst page www.trentinoeventi.it . It will be also possible to download the official diploma of participation on the website www.trentinoeventi.it
For further information, please contact the organising association TRENTINO EVENTI S.S.D. a R.L. Piazza Mercato 16 – 38074 Dro, frazione Pietramurata (TN) , tel + 39-380-4992635 or write email to our address email@example.com – official website: www.trentinoeventi.it