Sunday 12 November 2023, Trentino Eventi S.S.D.R.L. is organizing the 21° GARDA TRENTINO HALF MARATHON
Participation limit: 2.700
The closing date for registration is 04 november 2023
Start time: 10.15
The race will take place on 12th November 2023 in Arco and Garda Trentino with any type of weather conditions
Participation requirements : The event is open to all athletes being at least 18.
- To participate in the non competitive it will be enough to present an health form. Here you can download the form that has to be filled out and stamped by your doctor.
- Health Form Garda Trentino Half Marathon ( download PDF )
If you prefer to take part in the competitive race, have the chance to compete for the prize and be included in the FIDAL / IAAF ranking list you have to :
- hold membership of a foreign Sports Federation affiliated with WA and in this case you have to provide Garda Trentino Half Marathon with a copy of the association license or a self declaration in which you declare that you are affiliated with a sports club;
- get the FIDAL Runcard and provide Garda Trentino Half Marathon with a copy of the medical certification which allows you to take part in competitive races according to the Italian law.
Athletes who are not licensed for a Federation of Athletics affiliated to the WA (International Association of Athletics Federations must send, upon registration email to email@example.com the health form provided by Garda Trentino half Marathon and it must be filled in, stamped and signed by a doctor according to legislation enforced in your country.
Registrations are open from 04 March 2023 and will be closed on 04 November 2023 unless the number of 2.600 participants has already been reached.
BIB NUMBERS PICK UP
Friday November 10 from 03.00pm to 07.00pm ,
Saturday , November 11, from 10.00am to 07.00 pm
Sunday , November 12, from 07:00 am. to 09:00 am.
at the CASINO’ MUNICIPALE in ARCO – Viale delle Palme which will also host an Expo area on those same days.
STARTING GROUPS :
The assignment to the grid is based on the race time you maintained with your registration. Late entries are assigned automatically to the last section.
The starting groups will be subdivided according to rankings:
1st group RED : Top athletes, and Amateur /Master Athletes up to 1.19.59
2nd group BLU : Amateur/Master athletes from 1.20.00 up to 1:39:59
3rd group YELLOW : Amateur/Master athletes from 1:40:00 up to 1.59.59
4rd group GREEN . Amateur/Master athletes from 2.00,00
5rd group WHITE : Non competitive race + Nordic Walking & Fit Walking
The time limit to finish the half marathon is 3:00 hours for runners. Beyond these time limits, the organization does not guarantee the total closing of the race course.
There will also be two intermediate “gates”:
- at the 11,1 km mark, after 1.35h from the start (approximately at 11:50 am)
- at the 18 km mark, after 2h45’ from the start (approximately at 1:00 pm)
Athletes who do not respect the passage times at the gates will be invited by the marathon staff to board the buses for withdrawn athletes or continue running on the sidewalk and not on the road.
These measures are necessary to ensure the safety of athletes. After the times indicated above, in fact, a progressive reopening of the roads will occur, on basis of the authorization granted by the Municipality.
Euro 30,00 for registrations until 31 Juli
Euro 35,00 for registration from 1 August until 30 September
Euro 40,00 for registrations from 01 October until the closing date 04 november
METHODS of REGISTRATION
A) online registration : by following the indications provided on the online registration page – on-line payment with credit card. endu.net
B) by email : by sending via email firstname.lastname@example.org the application form completed in all sections and signed , together with a photocopy of the receipt of payment and the health certificate into the current account to: TRENTINO EVENTI S.S.D. a R.L. , Swift code CCRT IT 2T 04A – EU IBAN CODE IT09H 08016 34310 00000 0384709
The registration form – in PDF format – is available in download area.
Registrations forms not accompanied by the entry fee, the applicant’s complete address and personal data, and copy of the membership card or of the medical license will not be accepted.
The closing date for registration is 04 november 2023. The organizing association, in its final judgment, reserves the right to close registration in advance or to accept registrations after the established closing date.
From 4 march you can directly verify your registration on the website www.trentinoeventi.it . No registration confirmation will be sent via mail service! It applies the direct debiting of entry fee from participants account and the published “ entry check No registration confirmation will be sent via mail service! It applies the direct debiting of entry fee from participants account and the published “subscribers’ list “ on the internet.
- Insurance, technical and medical assistance;
- Race kit with sponsor gadgets
- Official duffle bag
- Official drawstring bag
- Refreshments and sponge stations along the course;
- Final refreshments after finishing line;
- Official program and other informative materials;
- Timing service;
- Chip rental for race time detection;
- Official participation medal (only for athletes who complete the race);
- Retired athletes transport service to the finishing line.
- Personal clothes transportation from start to the arrival area .
- Post race transportation shuttle bus from finish area to ARCO
The registration fee is not refundable. Athletes who are unable to take part in the running competition have the opportunity to transfer his/her registration to another person but only before 20 october 2023; on substitution of registration, the new registrant must present all the required documentation.
The area for finisher medals and food and drink station will be located after the finishing line. The changing rooms, bag deposit and refreshments zone will be set up in ARCO .
For further information, please contact the organising association TRENTINO EVENTI S.S.D. a R.L. Piazza Mercato 16 – 38074 Dro, frazione Pietramurata (TN) , tel + 39-380-4992635 or write email to our address email@example.com – official website: www.trentinoeventi.it